Find your school bus timetable & map
Duffys Buses school services
Duffys Buses school services cover the following areas for travel to and from school; Bundaberg East, South, North & West. Bargara, Burnett Heads, Bonna, Sandy Hook and Thabeban. Branyan, Kensington and all areas in between.
Most of these students can travel free or at least have part of their travel covered under Queensland Transport's School Bus Travel Assistance Scheme (STAS). Each student is asked to complete a BTA (Bus Travel Assistance Form) so their application can be assessed as to how much funding is available for them to utilize the bus service. Students under BTA fall into 3 categories; fully eligible / partly eligible / not eligible. This is based on the distance from your home address to your nearest state school.
Direct services are those that do not require any transfers. This means the students only require one bus to and from school. There are many direct services available to all Bundaberg high schools.
- DIRECT SERVICES FROM SHALOM - 8
- DIRECT SERVICES FROM KEPNOCK - 10
- DIRECT SERVICES FROM BUNDABERG SHS - 9
- DIRECT SERVICES FROM ST LUKES - 2
- DIRECT SERVICES FROM BCC - 1
- DIRECT SERVICES FROM NORTH SHS - 2
Please contact our office for primary school services to ensure our little passengers get the correct information.
Transfer services are those that do require a transfer to another service (bus) before arriving at your destination school. For safety reasons transfer points generally occur at schools. All drivers are in radio contact at all times so no student is left behind. These students are also issued with transfer passes from the first bus. The transfer pass must be collected from the second bus. Transfer passes indicate the student has paid their fare or shown their bus pass correctly to the first driver. No further action is required by the second driver or the student.
Express services AM
- ST MARY'S TO SHALOM - 2 express AM services from St Marys to Shalom. One at 8.00 am (#52) and one at 8.10 am (#50). This allows parents to drop off high school students at St Mary's for a service direct to Shalom, avoiding the need for parents to fight the traffic at Shalom.
- SHALOM TO NORVILLE AND ST PATRICKS - 1 express AM service. #41 departs SHALOM at 8.20 am (or when all transfers have boarded) direct for Norville SS and St Patrick's.
- SHALOM TO ST MARYS - 1 express AM service. #52 departs SHALOM at 8.20 am (or when all transfers have boarded) direct for St Mary's
- KEPNOCK TO BCC - 1 express AM service. #50b departs KEPNOCK at 7.55 am direct for Bundaberg Christian College
Express services PM
- KEPNOCK TO BUNDABERG SHS - 1 express PM service. #102B departs KEPNOCK at 3.10 pm direct to Bundaberg SHS.
- **ST PATRICKS TO SHALOM - 1 express PM service. #41 departs ST PATRICKS at 2.50 pm direct for SHALOM.
- **ST MARY'S TO SHALOM - 1 express PM service. #50 departs ST MARY'S at 2.50 pm direct for SHALOM.
**Please note that these services require that parents notify St Patrick's or St Mary's that students require these early departure services.
PLEASE CHECK ALL PDF SCHOOL TIMETABLES TO ENSURE YOU HAVE THE CORRECT INFORMATION.
Submit your details to our lost property form.