Bus Travel Assistance form
Students without a state school in their local area may be eligible for distance-based assistance if:
- their nearest state primary school is more than 3.2km away
- their nearest state secondary school is more than 4.8km away
- non-state school students must live the required distance from both the nearest state and non-state school.
Safety-Net Assistance form
If students reside too close to their school to qualify for distance-based assistance, they may still be eligible for STAS assistance if they are listed as a dependent on the applicants:
- Health Care Card issued by the Department of Human Services (or hold their own Health Care Card)
- Pensioner Concession Card issued by the Department of Human Services or Department of Veterans’ Affairs
- Or if they are under a Child Protection Order by Child Safety Services
Applications must be the name of the cardholder and require evidence of eligibility. The cardholder must also agree to data-matching being performed with the Department of Human Services.
Fare-Paying registration form
This form is for students who do not qualify for any government assistance for bus travel to and from school but want to utilise our services.
This quick simple form is required so that we have students registered. This ensures that all students/parents will receive the most up-to-date information regarding all school runs. Please make sure your contact email is specified.