What do I need to be a bus driver for Duffys?
Skills and experience
- Minimum MR Drivers Licence (Manual and Automatic);
- Drivers Authority QLD
- Well-developed customer service skills
- Bus industry knowledge preferred
- The ability to work unsupervised
- Team orientated
- Good personal hygiene
- Positive attitude
If you are a suitably skilled individual looking for a new challenge and a drive to succeed in a busy and rewarding environment then apply now.
Here are the reasons why this is a great time to consider starting a career as a bus driver.
- A job high in demand
- Flexible work hours that work around you
- You don't need a three-year degree
- Meeting lots of amazing people
- The perfect work/life balance
- The thrill of driving
- Explore our beautiful area while getting paid
Duffy's Buses is interested in receiving new applications from qualified Bus Operators to keep on file for future reference. Successful applicants will be enthusiastic, punctual, have a team-oriented work ethic, have good communication skills and be flexible. Our company has a modern fleet, is expanding and provides security and career growth.
Submit your resume & details below
We're always on the lookout for new drivers and team members. Submit your resume and contact info below and if we have an opportunity that may suit you, we'll be in touch.