Why should I join?
In 2012 Duffys City Buses introduced an exciting and new initiative to pay for travel - the 'SWIPE N GO' card. This card allows passengers to upload credit onto it and use the credit to pay for bus travel. Receipts are issued so you can monitor the balance and when funds run low you can simply top it up with the driver!
These cards also have a serial number attached to them allowing passengers to register the card in our BUS CLUB database. Members of the Bus Club are able to access many discounts and promotions just for being a member.
Advantages of the bus club
- SECURITY. If lost or stolen registered cards can be immediately deactivated and balances transferred to a new card.
- PROMOTIONS. Access to ongoing promotions, benefits and giveaways.
- DISCOUNTS. Bonuses and discounts offered throughout the year.
- EASY TO USE. Easy to top up. Please note: If topping up on line a printer is required.
- NO JOINING FEE. Joining is free, however all Swipe and Go's are now issued with a minimum $20.00 credit.
Please note: Only 1 Swipe N Go card per passenger can be registered at any time
Replacement fees do apply
How can I register my Swipe N Go Card?
If you already have a 'Swipe N Go' card but it is not registered, you can do it in 2 ways
- Phone the office during office hours
- Register via the below form.
My Swipe N Go Card is already registered. What do I do now?
If you have already registered your Swipe N Go then your card will automatically be transferred to our new database.
How do I top up my Swipe N Go Card online?
Topping up your Swipe N Go online is easy. To top up your card all you need to do is follow the below steps and have ready a valid credit card and the serial # of your card.
Steps you need to take:
- Fill out the details on the Swipe and Go top up form (you will find this on the home page by clicking on top up button)
- You will then be taken to a PayPal payment page and can pay via PayPal or credit card (no need for a PayPal account)
- You will then receive an email receipt from PayPal that you will need to print out
- Please present this printed receipt to a bus driver with your Swipe & Go card for top up
Things you need to know
Any receipts that are duplicated and presented more than once will result in the Swipe Card being deactivated and all funds will be lost.